Tuesday, September 29, 2015

How To Make Scrambled eggs

I love helping with meals.  I wanted to make breakfast for my family one morning.  This is my recipe for the most amazing scrambled eggs ever.  


I heated up a pan and added butter.


Then I mixed eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl.


Next, I poured that into the pan.


I stirred it while it cooked.  We stir it so it does not make an omelet.  


I cooked it until firm, but not dry.  Then I tasted it, and it was amazing!


Here is my recipe:

Scrambled Eggs

4 eggs
1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning (optional, or use your favorite)
2 T milk
1 T butter

Step 1: Heat a small fry pan on medium heat.  Add butter.
Step 2: Crack eggs into a bowl.  Add milk and seasoning.
Step 3: Whisk till mixed.
Step 4: Pour into heated pan.
Step 5: Stir until firm but not dry.
Step 6: Eat and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job, Eliza. I loved reading your blog. XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete